My name is Victoria Hall and I’m a passionate, hardworking Virtual Assistant who provides remote business support to all types of businesses, no matter what size, and I’m also happy to help with any administrative tasks, or errands, that may be required throughout the home too. With the ability to balance multiple tasks, and a complex workload, I can provide you with more time back in your day to do what you do best.
With over 14 years PA experience, at board level in the UK banking industry, I can offer you a professional, experienced and friendly support service.
I’m a dynamic Virtual Assistant, with a positive and uplifting character, who has executive support experience gained at board level. I am highly dependable, flexible, self-motivated and an extremely organised individual.
All my clients are different, and the tasks I do are tailored to their individual needs and requirements. Every day is a new challenge, and I strive to deliver work that is consistently of the highest standard and quality.
Why people work with me
- I am quick, focused and have 14 years of experience – I know that my clients’ time is valuable, and my efficiency saves them time and money.
- I have Director/Executive level PA and EA experience and therefore know how to manage all types of leaders.
- I am exceptionally organised and can multi-task easily. I’m a great problem solver and work well with tight deadlines.
- I am trustworthy, reliable, will always keep my clients updated on the status of their work, and you will only pay for the time that you need admin support.
- You won’t have to pay out for additional office space, equipment, recruitment fees, sickness and maternity pay, tax or NI.
I am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for Data Protection, and all data is securely stored, in line with GDPR guidelines.